Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fernandez and Wells





This place is amazing. It is so stylish and just perfectly presented. And the coffee is AMAZING. It is rather expensive, but when you see whats going on in this joint its all worth it. The piccolo latte is featured here and what a joy it is to see. Everything is designed with intention here and I like that. Fernandez and Wells currently has 3 venues in London, a Food and Wine bar, a Cafe and the Espresso Bar that I find myself in today. I must must must see the other two if this is any indication of the quality I may find. Fernandez and Wells only uses full cream milk, and I have no arguments there. It's delicious and creamy and the strong coffee sits perfectly in the centre of my tongue. They really have it bang on here. They also serve organic soups made on site, organic luscombe drinks and delicious freshly carved meats for sandwiches. And the afternoon treats are not to be ignored either. This Espresso bar is very pleasing on the eye and leaps and bounds beyond anything else I have seen in London to date. Located in a small lane on St Anne's Court it attracts the sneaky passers by and those that know they are there. Full of Australians and Kiwi's again although this time run by a very enthusiastic English man who has a definite passion for his job and for coffee. Really great strong coffee, good tunes, warm atmosphere, great food and wonderful people, in the heart of London, really this is quite a gem.

No comments:

Post a Comment