Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Venezia




Aha!!! A city like no other you will ever see in your life. A place that exists only in the corners of your imagination! And coffee.... I found it! Nirvana! Cafe Vergnano 1882. 1 euro espresso's that I would have sold my soul for. Well ok, slight exaggeration but seriously good espresso. Don't ask me how to get back to this cafe because in Venice you are supposed to be lost! But it is somewhere near the Rialto Bridge and it's a must find! It's the same cafe that I reviewed in London, but the real deal. Digtal Faema machine that does everything except tell you the weather outside. I am starting to learn to just drink espresso alllll day. It's wonderful here. Next stop is Firenze and I have a feeling it's only going to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment