Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Firenze




I think that so far Florence is my favourite. It's the place in Italy I stayed still for the longest and allowed myself to really relax. I have soaked up the people, the food and the lifestyle here and I could really see myself living here. As long as we can get rid of all the tourists. But honestly, when in my wildest dreams could I imagine standing in front of Michelangelo's most famous works and be surrounded by beautiful art and culture at every turn. I love it here. I have found a place where I stop every morning for my breakfast cappuccino and it is a delicious as it could be. I am knocked out by the evening buffets that the cool bars provide free as long as you buy a drink. Endless supply of italian creations to fill my tummy while I sip on my coffee martini! Firenze, you have my heart forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment