Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Roma






La Dolce Vita!
What an amazing city! Rome has everything all right there waiting for you to experience it. So much history and culture in an incredible city. I loved every moment here. I stayed for 3 days and I had the greatest pleasure of seeing the Pope on my first day there! How surreal! What a wonderful moment. Just sitting there with hundreds maybe thousands of priests at a blessing held at St Peters Basilica. Puts my entire life in perspective. I visited Fontana di Trevi which I must say was my favourite. It's a beautiful spot in the middle of some wonderful streets to sit and ponder where you are and how you got there. I hope to be back here one day and sit in the same spot to ponder all over again. I've added a few photos for you this time because it was such a visual experience for me I wanted to share that with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment