Sunday, September 5, 2010

Rowena Parade Corner Store - Richmond


My relationship with coffee has been given life once again! I'm back on the tools, pulling perfect shots and getting my rhythm back. Rowena Parade Corner Store has been one of my favourite spots in Melbourne for years. When I lived here previously I lived on Rowena Parade, I was here very often drinking coffee, eating delicious food and generally spending quality time here. It is a cafe for locals, we have people who come to us several times a day and we cover so many aspects of everyones day to day life that you simply cant resist being apart of the community here.
It's an inspiring time of year with finals footy and being in the heart of Richmond there is certainly a buzz in the air. Currently we are toying with the possibility of expanding our range of coffee available on site, ground to order and we are looking at having fresh roasted beans to take home as well. So the hunt is on, tasting and sampling different beans from various origins and seeing what will work well with what already works fabulously at Rowena Parade.
Recently we have expanded into stocking our own range of items for the grocery shelves. Home packed and labeled and hopefully you will see Theophani's smiling face spread across the shelves of the store very soon! A reminder of where the inspiration for quality, generosity and community really comes from around here.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to experience the new coffee's...I have enjoyed breakfast and daytime coffee here on my fleeting visits to Richmond and can't wait to sample the latests inovations...

    ReplyDelete